Your access to and use of this UTU website is subject to your compliance with all applicable laws and the following terms and conditions. By accessing and browsing this site, you accept, without limitation or qualification, the Terms and Conditions herein given:
- All the contents of this site are only for general information or use. They do not constitute advice and should not be relied upon in making (or refraining from making) any decision.
- Contents of this web site are subject to change from time to time. All efforts are made to keep the site up to date, but at no given time can we guarantee the information to be up to date. For any further clarifications, amendments, etc., kindly contact the UTU office.
- Links contained in this site to other websites, if any, are intended only for informational purposes. UTU does not sponsor or affiliate with any particular linked entity unless expressly stated; the existence of any particular link is intended only to imply potential interest to visitors of our site.
- UTU makes no warranty that the contents of the site are free from infection by viruses or anything else with contaminating or destructive properties.
- This site may contain inaccuracies or typographical errors.
- This site is provided "as is" without any warranty of any kind, whether express or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement or arising from a course of dealing, usage or trade practice. In no event shall UTU or its directors, employees, agents, representatives and the authors will be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of business projects, or loss of profits) arising in contract, tort or otherwise from the use of or inability to use the site, or any of its contents, or from any action taken (or refrained from being taken) as a result of using the site or any such contents.
- UTU reserves the right to add to or change the content of this site. Changes could be made by UTU after the first posting to the site and you will be deemed to have accepted any change if you continue to access the site after that time.
- UTU may at any time revise these Terms and Conditions by updating this posting. Your continued use of this Site is contingent upon your agreement to be bound by any such revisions and you should therefore periodically visit this page to review the then-current Terms and Conditions.
- Any dispute arising by virtue of your access to or use of this site shall be governed by Indian Laws without giving effect to any rules of conflicts of law.