Syllabus for Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing
- Candidate should have passed pre University Exam in Arts/Science/Commerce
- Candidate should clear General Nursing Midwifery course of 3.5 years.
- Should be a registered nurse.
- Candidate should be medically fit.
- Credit for Practical is given only for those subject having practical Examination.
- Internal Marks means I. A. Marks.
- English paper is college Examination, Passing Marks is 33%.
- Other Examination both Theory and Practical Passing Marks is 50%.
Regular periodic assessment shall be conducted throughout the course. Although the question of number of tests is left to the institution, at least three tests in theory and practical each year be held. The test preceding the university examination may be similar to the pattern of university examination. Average of the marks of the three tests for theory and practical separately, shall be sent to the university. Two assignments be given in the first year. Marks obtained in the assignments shall be added to theory marks for internal assignment.
Criteria for Pass:
A candidate shall secure at least 50% of total marks in each subject in theory paper and practical separately except in English. The marks obtained in the internal assessment shall be added to the marks obtained in the university examination for each subject for computing the 50% minimum marks required for passing.
1. Tuition Fee
Rs. 36,000 Per Semester.
2. Other Fee
Rs. 3,250 Per Semester
(It includes Cultural Activities, Sports Activities, Internal Examination, Laboratory support, Books support, Student Welfare, Campus Development)
3. One Time Fee
Rs. 6,150 At time of admission
(It includes College Deposit, Registration, and I-Card)
*Final decision by Fee Regulatory committee of Gujarat state
Programme Outcome (PO) & Programme Specific Outcomes (PSO)
Programme Outcome (PO)
On completion of 2 year Post Basic B.sc nursing program the graduate will be able to :
- Assess health status, identify nursing needs, plan, implementation and evaluate nursing care for patient/client that contribute to health on individual, families and communities.
- Demonstrate competency in techniques of nursing based concepts and principles from selected areas of nursing physical, biological and behavioral sciences.
- Participate as members of health team in the promotive, preventive ,curative and restorative health care delivery system of the country .
- Demonstrate skill in communication and interpersonal relationship.
- Demonstrate leadership qualities and decision making abilities in various situations.
- Demonstrate skill in teaching and individuals and groups in community health settings.
- Demonstrate managerial skill in community health settings.
- Practice ethical values in there personal and professional life.
- Participate in research activities and utilize research findings in improving nursing practice.
- Recognize the need for continue learning for their personal and professional development.