Syllabus for M.C.A. 2nd Year Direct Lateral Entry
- A candidate shall have recognized Bachelor's Degree of minimum 3 years duration in BCA, B.Sc (IT/Computer science) with Mathematics as a course at 10+2 level or at Graduate level.
- A candidate shall have passed the qualifying examination with minimum of 50% marks (45% marks in case SC/ST/OBC category) of grand total.
- A candidate shall have appeared in the CMAT (Common Management Aptitude Test) as prescribed by AICTE.
The duration of the course shall be Full time two academic years (i.e. 4 semesters).
SEMESTER - 1
|040010301||Application Development in Java|
SEMESTER - 2
|040010401||UNIX Internals and Shell Programming|
|040010402||Web Application Development|
|040010404||Computer Oriented Operations Research Methods|
|040010409||Search Engine Optimization|
Syllabus of 2nd year is under revision. However, following subjects are offered to current academic year students.
SEMESTER - 3
|040010501||Mobile Application Development|
|040010503||Content Management Systems|
|040010508||Data Mining Models and Methods|
SEMESTER - 4
1. Tuition Fee
Rs. 32,500 Per Semester.
2. Other Fee
Rs. 3,250 Per Semester
(It includes Cultural Activities, Sports Activities, Internal Examination, Laboratory support, Books support, Student Welfare, Campus Development)
3. One Time Fee
Rs. 6,150 At time of admission
(It includes College Deposit, Registration, and I-Card)
Programme Outcome (PO) & Programme Specific Outcomes (PSO)
Programme Outcome (PO)
The student will have ;
- Proficiency in and ability to identify problems related to computer science as well as design and apply computational knowledge to solve them.
- Ability to design, develop, test and maintain system, component, product or process as per needs and specification.
- Understanding of professional and ethical role and responsibility.
- Recognition of the need for and an ability towards life-long learning.
- Knowledge of programming languages, database systems, operating systems, software engineering, Web & Mobile technology and relevant modern issues.
- Ability to demonstrate the use of modern tools, models and languages to solve problems related to software development
- An ability to communicate and present knowledge effectively.
Programme Specific Outcomes (PSO)
- PSO1: Practice principles of computer science for software development
- PSO2: Design and develop Web and Mobile based computer applications with support of emerging technologies namely Big data analytics and IoT.
- PSO3: Apply knowledge of software engineering, databases and state-of-art computing techniques to build computer applications that solves real world problems.