5 Years Integrated M.Com - Synchronised to Chartered Accountancy (Dual Degree - B.Com + M.Com)
Duration of the course is full time five academic years. Each academic year is divided into two semesters. After three year satisfactory completion of course, students shall be awarded B.Com degree.
- Provides all the Guidelines for Chartered Accountancy Course
- Synchronized syllabus of Chartered Accountant
- No need for extra coaching for Chartered Accountancy
- Dual Degree Course (B.Com + M.Com)
SEMESTER - 3
1. Tuition Fee
Rs. 15,000 Per Semester.
2. Other Fee
Rs. 3,250 Per Semester
(It includes Cultural Activities, Sports Activities, Internal Examination, Laboratory support, Books support, Student Welfare, Campus Development)
3. One Time Fee
Rs. 6,150 At time of admission
(It includes College Deposit, Registration, and I-Card)
Programme Outcome (PO) & Programme Specific Outcomes (PSO)
Programme Outcome (PO)
- PO I: Knowledge:Aims to provide students with the knowledge, tools of analysis and skills with which to understand and participate in the modern business, accounting and economics world, to prepare them for subsequent studies and to achieve success in their professional careers
- PO II: Core Competence: Demonstrated major theories and generates realistic solutions based on government and firms’ policy as well as will equip the students to face the modern day challenges in commerce and business.
- PO III: Breadth: To prepare students with an understanding of the theories with practical approach in subjects of accountancy, finance, taxation and auditing as well as to inculcate writing skills and Business Correspondence.
- PO IV: Preparation: Critically evaluate new ideas, methodologies, theoretical framework and to create awareness of law and legislation related to commerce and business.
- PO V: Professionalism: Skilled in the use of computer systems and software used in commerce and business as well as effective communicator through practical assignments, exercises and field work
- PO VI: Evaluation: Students evaluation is based on practical work which is simulated through actual projects, case studies and learning by doing. The knowledge and skills of students are assessed by innovative mechanism.
Programme Specific Outcomes (PSO)
- Students will be able to understand the fundamental concepts ofaccounting practices in India and International Market.
- Students will gain advanced knowledge in the field of traditional and modern accounting practices.
- Students will be able to use different accounting and statistical tools or models for research work.
- Students will be able to identify and apply various accounting and investment concepts.
- Students will be able to obtain knowledge and skills in the subject of Corporate Financial Reporting
- Students will have analytical skills to critically evaluate the scope and importance of accounting information for making effective decisions.
- Students will be able to identify, analyzeand solvethe problems of various issues in accounting and finance through different tools and techniques.