5 Years Integrated M.Com - Synchronised to Chartered Accountancy (Dual Degree - B.Com + M.Com)
Duration of the course is full time five academic years. Each academic year is divided into two semesters. After three year satisfactory completion of course, students shall be awarded B.Com degree.
- Provides all the Guidelines for Chartered Accountancy Course
- Synchronized syllabus of Chartered Accountant
- No need for extra coaching for Chartered Accountancy
- Dual Degree Course (B.Com + M.Com)
SEMESTER - 3
1. Tuition Fee
Rs. 15,000 Per Semester.
2. Other Fee
Rs. 3,250 Per Semester
(It includes Cultural Activities, Sports Activities, Internal Examination, Laboratory support, Books support, Student Welfare, Campus Development)
3. One Time Fee
Rs. 6,150 At time of admission
(It includes College Deposit, Registration, and I-Card)
Programme Outcome (PO) & Programme Specific Outcomes (PSO)
Programme Outcome (PO)
- PO I: Knowledge:Development an expertise in various provisions of direct and indirect taxes as well as routine functioning of accounting statements.Importance of various accounting statements for manufacturing and service organization. To provide expert knowledge of current auditing practices and its applicationin auditing engagement.
- PO II: Core Competence: The students will be competent enough for making effective decisions and provide better academic environment i.e. to develop leadership, entrepreneurship and ability to analyze accounting and financial records.
- PO III: Communication Skill: Familiarize the students with various accounting, costing and statistical data analysis tools thatcan be used for effective decision making. Emphasis will be on the application of theconcepts by being able to comprehend and make effective presentation.
- PO IV: Problem Analysis: Providing comprehensive knowledge of the tools and techniques of Investment Analysis and develop a clear understanding of the practical implications of financial and accounting theory for investment.
- PO V: Evaluation: ability to evaluate important aspects based on accounting and costing in the field of accounting and finance in domestic as well as Internationalmarket.
- PO VI: Preparation: acquainting the students with the basic concepts used in financial reporting, various accounting standards involved in business transactions. To provide knowledge of recent trends and participation in corporate financial reporting.
Programme Specific Outcomes (PSO)
- Students will be able to understand the fundamental concepts ofaccounting practices in India and International Market.
- Students will gain advanced knowledge in the field of traditional and modern accounting practices.
- Students will be able to use different accounting and statistical tools or models for research work.
- Students will be able to identify and apply various accounting and investment concepts.
- Students will be able to obtain knowledge and skills in the subject of Corporate Financial Reporting
- Students will have analytical skills to critically evaluate the scope and importance of accounting information for making effective decisions.
- Students will be able to identify, analyzeand solvethe problems of various issues in accounting and finance through different tools and techniques.