Syllabus for GNM
- Minimum education eligibility criteria for admission to GNM: 10+2 with 40% marks from any recognized board. However Science is preferable.
- Candidates are also eligible from State Open School recognized by State Government and National Institute of Open School (NIOS) recognized by Central Government.
- 5% is relaxed for SC/ST candidates.
- The candidates' age for admission shall be 17 years on or before 31st Dec. of the year of admission. The upper age limit is 35 yrs.
- The candidate should be medically fit.
- For foreign nationals
The entry qualification equivalency i.e., 12th standard will be obtained by Association of Indian Universities, New Delhi. Institution, State Nursing Council will be responsible to ensure that the qualification and eligibility will be equivalent to what has been prescribed as above
The duration of the course shall be Full time three academic years.
1. Tuition Fee
Rs. 27,500 Per Semester.
2. Other Fee
Rs. 3,250 Per Semester
(It includes Cultural Activities, Sports Activities, Internal Examination, Laboratory support, Books support, Student Welfare, Campus Development)
3. One Time Fee
Rs. 6,150 At time of admission
(It includes College Deposit, Registration, and I-Card)