Syllabus for Diploma in Computer Engineering
10th / 12th passed in Science Stream.
The duration of the course shall be Full time three academic years. Each academic year shall be divided into two semesters.
Please visit the link below
SEMESTER - 1
|020040103||Environment Conservation & Hazard Management|
|020040104||Basics of Civil Engineering|
SEMESTER - 2
|020040202||D. C. Circuit|
|020040205||Fundamentals of Mechanical Engineering|
SEMESTER - 3
|020040302||Electronic Components & Circuits|
|020040303||Digital Electronics and Digital Instruments|
|020040304||Data & File Structures|
|020040305||Database Management System-I|
SEMESTER - 4
|020040404||Computer Organization & Architecture|
|020040405||Database Management System-II|
|020040406||Fundamentals of Linux|
SEMESTER - 5
2016 - 17
|020040501||Internet Application Programming|
|020040502||Microprocessor and Interfacing|
|020040507||Seminar (Internal PR only)|
|020040504||Application Development Technology|
|020040503||Microprocessor & Interfacing|
|020040504||Fundamentals of Software Development|
SEMESTER - 6
|020040601||Open Source Technologies|
|020040603||Server Management Lab|
|020040606||TCP / IP and Network Programming|
Programme Outcome (PO) & Programme Specific Outcomes (PSO)
Programme Outcome (PO)
- PO 1: Engineering knowledge: An ability to apply knowledge of mathematics, science, and engineering practises.
- PO 2: Problem analysis: An ability to identify and solves engineering problems
- PO 3: Design/development of solutions: An ability to design a component, or process to meet desired needs within realistic constraints
- PO 4: Conduct investigations of complex problems: An ability to use the skills, and modern engineering tools necessary for solving engineering problems.
- PO 5: Modern tool usage: The broad education and understanding of new engineering techniques necessary to solve engineering problems.
- PO 6: The engineer and society: Achieve professional success with an understanding and appreciation of ethical behaviour, social responsibility, and diversity, both as individuals and in team environments.
- PO 7: Environment and sustainability: Articulate a comprehensive world view that integrates diverse approaches to sustainability.
- PO 8: Ethics: Identify and demonstrate knowledge of ethical values in non-classroom activities, such as service learning, internships, and field work
- PO 9: Individual and team work: An ability to analyse the local and global impact of computing on individuals, organizations, and society.
- PO 10: Communication: Communicate effectively on complex engineering activities with the engineering community and with society at large, such as, being able to comprehend and write effective reports and design documentation, make effective presentations, and give and receive clear instructions.
- PO 11: Project management and finance: Implement project management knowledge, processes, lifecycle and the embodied concepts, tools and techniques in order to achieve project success.
- PO 12: Life-long learning: A recognition of the need for, and an ability to engage in life-long learning
Programme Specific Outcomes (PSO)
After successful completion of programme student will able to:
- PSO 1: Understand the functionality of hardware and software aspects of computer systems.
- POS 2: Work professionally in software industries, able to achieve the higher studies and develop the modern tools and techniques.