Syllabus for Bachelor of Science (Nursing)
- The minimum educational qualification shall be higher secondary Examination (10+2) or an equivalent examination with Biology, Physics, Chemistry & English passed with Minimum 45% of aggregate (PCBE).
- The candidates' age for admission shall be 17 years on or before 31st Dec. of the year of admission.
- The candidate should be medically fit.
- GUJCAT Examination certificate is necessary.
- 5% is relaxed for SC/ST candidates.
The duration of the course shall be Full time four academic years.
1. Tuition Fee
Rs. 36,500 Per Semester.
2. Other Fee
Rs. 3,250 Per Semester
(It includes Cultural Activities, Sports Activities, Internal Examination, Laboratory support, Books support, Student Welfare, Campus Development)
3. One Time Fee
Rs. 6,150 At time of admission
(It includes College Deposit, Registration, and I-Card)