Syllabus for Bachelor of Science (Nursing)
- The minimum educational qualification shall be higher secondary Examination (10+2) or an equivalent examination with Biology, Physics, Chemistry & English passed with Minimum 45% of aggregate (PCBE).
- The candidates' age for admission shall be 17 years on or before 31st Dec. of the year of admission.
- The candidate should be medically fit.
- GUJCAT Examination certificate is necessary.
- 5% is relaxed for SC/ST candidates.
The duration of the course shall be Full time four academic years.
1. Tuition Fee
Rs. 36,500 Per Semester.
2. Other Fee
Rs. 3,250 Per Semester
(It includes Cultural Activities, Sports Activities, Internal Examination, Laboratory support, Books support, Student Welfare, Campus Development)
3. One Time Fee
Rs. 6,150 At time of admission
(It includes College Deposit, Registration, and I-Card)
Programme Outcome (PO) & Programme Specific Outcomes (PSO)
Programme Outcome (PO)
On completion of the four year B.Sc nursing program the graduate will be able to:
- Apply knowledge from physical, biological and behavioral sciences, medicine including alternative system s and nursing in providing nursing care to individual, families and communities.
- Demonstrate understanding of life style and other factors which affect health of individual and groups.
- Provide nursing care based on steps of nursing process in collaboration with the individuals and groups
- Demonstrate critical thinking skill in making decisions in all situations in order to provide quality care.
- Utilize the latest trends and technology in providing health care.
- Provide promotive, preventive and restorative health services in line with the national health policies and programs.
- Practice within the framework of code of ethics and professional conduct and acceptable standards of practice within the legal boundaries.
- Communicate effectively with individuals and groups and members of the health team in order to promote effective interpersonal relationships and teamwork.
- Demonstrate skills in teaching to individuals and groups in clinical/ community health settings.
- Participate effectively as members of the health team in health care delivery system.
- Demonstrate leadership and managerial skills in clinical / community health settings.
- Conduct need based research studies in various settings and utilize the research findings to improve the quality of care.
- Demonstrate awareness, interest and contribute towards advancement of self and of the profession.