Syllabus for B.Tech Electrical Engineering (2nd Year Direct)
Diploma in Electrical
The duration of the course shall be Full time three academic years. Each academic year shall be divided into two semesters.
SEMESTER - 3
|030060303||Electronic Devices and Circuits|
|030060306||Electrical Machines - I|
|030060307||Electrical Simmulation Lab|
SEMESTER - 4
|030060401||Complex Analysis and Numerical Methods|
|030060403||Electrical & Electronics Measurement and Instrumentations|
|030060404||Linear Control Systems|
|030060405||Power Systems - I|
|030060406||OOPS with C++|
|030060408||Non-Conventional Energy Sources|
SEMESTER - 5
|030060501||Electrical Machines - II|
|030060502||Microprocessor & Interfacing|
|030060505||Power Systems - II|
|030060506||Visual Basic Application and Programming|
|030060507||Conventional Power Engineering|
SEMESTER - 6
|030060602||Microcontroller & Applications|
|030060603||High Voltage Engineering|
|030060604||Electrical Power Utilization|
SEMESTER - 7
|030060701||Power System Protection|
|030060703||Power System Operation and Control|
|030060708||Project - 1 (Pr)|
|030060705||Advance Power system - I|
|030060706||Advance Power Electronics - I|
SEMESTER - 8
|030060801||Commissioning of Electrical Equipments|
|030060802||Modern Control System|
|030060806||Project II (Pr)|
|030060803||Advanced Power System - II|
|030060804||Advanced Power Electronics - II|
1. Tuition Fee
Rs. 39,500 Per Semester.
2. Other Fee
Rs. 3,250 Per Semester
(It includes Cultural Activities, Sports Activities, Internal Examination, Laboratory support, Books support, Student Welfare, Campus Development)
3. One Time Fee
Rs. 6,150 At time of admission
(It includes College Deposit, Registration, and I-Card)
*Final decision by Fee Regulatory committee of Gujarat state
Programme Outcome (PO) & Programme Specific Outcomes (PSO)
Programme Outcome (PO)
- PO 1: Engineering knowledge: An ability to apply knowledge of mathematics, science, and engineering
- PO 2: Problem analysis: An ability to identify, formulates, and solves engineering problems
- PO 3: Design/development of solutions: An ability to design a system, component, or process to meet desired needs within realistic constraints
- PO 4: Conduct investigations of complex problems: An ability to use the techniques, skills, and modern engineering tools necessary for solving engineering problems.
- PO 5: Modern tool usage: The broad education and understanding of new engineering techniques necessary to solve engineering problems.
- PO 6: The engineer and society: Achieve professional success with an understanding and appreciation of ethical behaviour, social responsibility, and diversity, both as individuals and in team environments.
- PO 7: Environment and sustainability: Articulate a comprehensive world view that integrates diverse approaches to sustainability.
- PO 8: Ethics: Identify and demonstrate knowledge of ethical values in non-classroom activities, such as service learning, internships, and field work.
- PO 9: Individual and team work: An ability to function effectively as an individual, and as a member or leader in diverse teams, and in multidisciplinary settings.
- PO 10: Communication: Communicate effectively on complex engineering activities with the engineering community and with society at large, such as, being able to comprehend and write effective reports and design documentation, make effective presentations, and give/receive clear instructions.
- PO 11: Project management and finance: An ability to demonstrate knowledge and understanding of the engineering and management principles and apply these to one’s own work, as a member and leader in a team, to manage projects and in multidisciplinary environments.
- PO 12: Life-long learning: A recognition of the need for, and an ability to engage in life-long learning.
Programme Specific Outcomes (PSO)
After successful completion of programme graduate will able to:
- PSO1: Demonstrate the principles of electrical circuit, electrostatics, electromagnetic, AC fundamentals, electronics, signal processing, instrumentation and control system in the field of electrical machines, power system, power electronics, industrial automation and renewable energy.
- PSO2: Analyse complex electrical engineering and allied field problems.
- PSO3: Design a variety of equipment, system or process to meet desire environment and industrial needs related to field of electrical.
- PSO4: Understand the applications of electrical engineering in power sector, automation industry, oil and gas industry, defence sector, luminaries sector and renewable industry.